Sunday, November 20, 2005

final images...

so i have dug into my final project. it's theme is based on my idea of "pieces of november". texture and color are my primary focus. texture and color that evoke feeling. i am posting an image to get some feedback. i feel like the project is really loose. basically i took a bunch of pictures of things that interest me in my environment, things that have been effected, affected or altered by autumn. then i decomposed the images to a degree, altered them ... please comment, all feedback is welcome... i'm really not sure if i want to leave these images with anything realistic or recognizable in them at all... i have always been into the close-up view of things, moving so far in on an object that recognition of what you are looking at becomes difficult. thus we have some "bark", some "fungus" and some "rosehips."


No comments: