Monday, September 21, 2009

blocks.

it's my new favorite form for my 2-d work to take. blocks. they can be stacked or hung on the wall...and well...no words are really necessary. check out the set of nocturnal nasturtium...they can be done in any size up to 24x24 with gold leaf edges...the whole idea is one which thrills me.

you can check this set out on my standingflower etsy page...and convo me if you're interested in it...say you saw it on my blog and you'll save 10%! even on custom ordered sizes!

2 comments:

adriene crimson said...

LOVE it so so much. These are on my list for home decorating. I might even mount your other prints like that... with guidance from you perhaps?
Love love love it - you are so inspirational!

pamela said...

of course i'll help you do it. when you're ready just email me.