Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gearing Up for PICNIC

i've decided that to make the whole PICNIC experience easier for me, more cost effective for buyers and to make the toting of purchases easier, i am going to bring my large prints in sleeves, unframed and unmatted.

framing can be so expensive, so time consuming for me and i actually consider it quite personal. i love framing the art i purchase and create for myself and do it according to my world and the feeling of my space. i am hoping my customers will feel the same way and have forethought and vision when viewing my naked work!

it just makes so much more sense to do it this way...i can bring way more prints to the festival, thus offer a wider selection and the work will be easy to carry for those shoppers on foot, too.

decision final. i am framing some little pieces...and a few medium sized ones...and sleeving all the rest.

No comments: